Apprenticeships can range from level 2 to level 5 and we can advise where needed so as to select an apprenticeship which suits the learning and development needs of your employees.
Benefits of upskilling your staff:
- By encouraging the development of your teams skills, you can improve productivity and contribute towards further growth
- Upskilling motivates staff and gives them more confidence in their abilities to fulfil their role
- A higher skilled staff can enable you to fill key skill gaps within your business
- Developing the skills of your workforce enable you to progress staff internally into larger roles, meaning you can retain the staff you already have
- A workplace which offers upskilling and development opportunities can attract talented new candidates to join your business, who are productive and positive about their work.
- Upskilling existing staff results in a lower turnover of workers, meaning you save on the costs of new hires.
We can also advise and support you with the Employer Levy & with your organisations training plan. With our knowledge and understanding of the industry we can help you get the best deal for training.
Got a question?
We will be happy to meet with you to discuss this in more detail so please feel free to either contact us direct on 01782 711927 or fill in an enquiry form.